- CCVFCC will be working on a reduced schedule for the Summer months. Special programs will be offered. Please watch this space announcing those events.
Check the Calendar for All Future Events.
Remote Meetings: [For the video conference link click here - must be logged-in]
- Did you miss it? Bob Slott's presentation "Photographing Birds" is now available for viewing. Go to Education / Presentations and Handouts / (find the link). Check out the other educational programs available while you are there.
CCVFCC in International Competitions
New England Camera Club Council [NECCC] Winter Projected Image Competition:
- In Nature (Class A), Jon Rolf tied for 3rd place with his image "Chestnut Breasted Coronet." Sue Swartzlander was awarded an HM for "Snowy Owl on the Prowl." Overall as a club, Viewfinders was in 4th place out of 20 participating clubs.
- In the Pictorial (Class A) Competition, Jim Walczak received an HM for his image "Leaving". As a club, for the Winter Competition Viewfinders was in 7th place out of 25 participating clubs.
Photographic Society of America [PSA] Round 2-
- PSA Travel Division competition results are in. Check your e-mail for details from Stephen Director.
- Overall the club is ranked 18th place out of the 23 clubs in our group.
- Projected Image Division: Congratulations to Jim Walczak whose image, "Kirkjufell Aurora Borealis," received a Merit Award (top 10%)!
- As a club, we are now tied for 8th in our division (B) out of 25 clubs.
- Nature Division: Despite what the committee thought were strong submissions, none of our entries earned ribbons.
- As a club, we are now tied for 12th in our division (A) out of 23 clubs.
Please check to see if you have your mailing address in the system (My Account). Ribbons will be mailed only if Vivian Teague has access to that information