- December 2, 2022: "Frame-a-palooza", framing workshop, Old Firehouse Gallery, 44 Main Street, Orleans. [MORE]
- December 3 - 18, 2022: CCVFCC Exhibit @ The Old Firehouse Gallery, 44 Main Street, Orleans [Members only participation instructions]
- December 7, Mark Buckler, professional wildlife photographer, will join us to present "A Truly Wild Year" [MORE]
- January 25, 2023: Entries are being accepted now to represent CCVFCC in the next round of PSA digital competitions - Travel, Color and Nature categories.
Check the Calendar for All Future Events.
Remote Meetings: [For the video conference link click here - must be logged-in]
The Cape Cod Viewfinders' Fall in New England Photo Book
is available on-line for public viewing.
CCVFCC in International Competitions
New England Camera Club Council [NECCC] Fall Print Competition:
Photographic Society of America [PSA] Round 2-
- PSA Travel Division competition results are in. Check your e-mail for details from Stephen Director.
- Overall the club is ranked 18th place out of the 23 clubs in our group.
- Projected Image Division: Congratulations to Jim Walczak whose image, "Kirkjufell Aurora Borealis," received a Merit Award (top 10%)!
- As a club, we are now tied for 8th in our division (B) out of 25 clubs.
- Nature Division: Despite what the committee thought were strong submissions, none of our entries earned ribbons.
- As a club, we are now tied for 12th in our division (A) out of 23 clubs.
Please check to see if you have your mailing address in the system (My Account). Ribbons will be mailed only if Vivian Teague has access to that information