New exhibit March 1 - 30, 2023: CCVFCC Exhibition "Celebrating the Art of Photography" Snow Library, Orleans.
NECCC and PSA competition coordinators are looking for candidates to represent CCVFCC. NECCC deadline is March 19th. PSA deadline is March 25th.
Submit your images in the usual way.
Check the Calendar for All Future Events.
Remote Meetings: [For the video conference link click here - must be logged-in]
CCVFCC in International Competitions:
New England Camera Club Council [NECCC] Winter Print Competition (posted 3/7/23
- Cape Cod Viewfinders tied for 1st place as a club in the Nature (Class A) Category.
- Jon Rolf was awarded 1st place for his “Costa Rica Nectar-Eating Bat” image.
- Sue Swartzlander was awarded an Honorable Mention for “Red Breasted Merganser with Eel.”
- Jim Walczak received an Honorable Mention for his “Grizzly with Salmon” image.
- Susan Karchmer was awarded an Honorable Mention for her “Window-Lit Portrait in Old Havana.”
- For the Pictorial (Class A) Category, the club is currently in 4th place.
Photographic Society of America [PSA] Round 2 (posted 3/18/23
Results of Round 2 of PSA's Nature Division competition are in. Unfortunately, none of our entries received any awards. As a club we now rank 12th out of 26 clubs in our division.
The submission deadline for Round 3 is March 25.
Please check to see if you have your mailing address in the system (My Account). Ribbons will be mailed only if Vivian Teague has access to that information