- February 1, 2023: Hear Linda Bodin discuss her techniques for creative still life photography. Linda is an accomplished photographer as well as printmaker. Virtual doors open at 6:30 P.M. Link for Remote Meeting below.
February 1, 2023: Entries close for NECCC Digital Competitions in Pictorial and Nature categories.
February 1-28, 2023: CCVFCC Exhibition "Celebrating the Art of Photography" Snow Library, Orleans. See the Flyer
February 11, 2023: Exhibition Reception, Snow Library, Orleans. 11 A.M. - 1 P.M. Entertainment.
Check the Calendar for All Future Events.
Remote Meetings: [For the video conference link click here - must be logged-in]
CCVFCC in International Competitions:
New England Camera Club Council [NECCC] Winter Print Competition (posted 1/31/2023)
- Cape Cod Viewfinders is currently in 2d place out of nearly 40 participating clubs in the Class A B&W Competition. We are just 0.05% behind the leader.
- CCVFCC is in 3d place of the 12 clubs in the Color category.
- Jon Rolf and Bob Slott tied for the 2d place award.
- Sue Karchmer received 2d place in the Color category.
Photographic Society of America [PSA] Round 2
- Overall the club is ranked 18th place out of the 23 clubs in our group.
- Projected Image Division: Congratulations to Jim Walczak whose image, "Kirkjufell Aurora Borealis," received a Merit Award (top 10%)!
- As a club, we are now tied for 8th in our division (B) out of 25 clubs.
- Nature Division: Despite what the committee thought were strong submissions, none of our entries earned ribbons.
- As a club, we are now tied for 12th in our division (A) out of 23 clubs.
Please check to see if you have your mailing address in the system (My Account). Ribbons will be mailed only if Vivian Teague has access to that information